Company Secretary Exams are held in June and December every year. The results are normally out after 2 months of CS exams. The CS exams are conducted by The Institute of Company Secretaries of India (ICSI). ICSI is the centralized regulatory authority to conduct Company Secretary Exams.
Company Secretary Exams have three levels. The first level in the Company Secretary course is the CS Foundation level. The second level in the course of Company Secretary is CS Executive level. The third and final level in the course of Company Secretary is CS Professional level.
The CS Foundation Exams are held in the beginning of December and June.
The Results for June exams are declared in the month of August and the Results for December exams are declared in the month of February.
You can check your result in the link given below:
The CS Foundation level has a total of 4 subjects and these are:
· (1) Business Environment and Entrepreneurship,
· (2) Business Management, Ethics and Communication,
· (3) Business Economics,
· (4) Fundamentals of Accounting and Auditing.
The CS Executive Exams has a total of 7 subjects and these are:
· Subject 1. Company Law.
· Subject 2. Cost Accounting and Management.
· Subject 3. Economic and Commercial Laws.
· Subject 4. Tax Laws and Practice.
· Subject 5. Company accounts and auditing practices.
· Subject 6.Capital Markets and Securities Laws.
· Subject 7. Company accounts and auditing practices
The CS Professional Exams has a total of 9 subjects and these are:
1. Advanced Company Law and Practice
2. Secretarial Audit, Compliance Management and Due Diligence
3. Corporate Restructuring, Valuation and Insolvency
4. Information Technology and Systems Audit
5. Financial, Treasury and Forex Management
6. Ethics, Governance and Sustainability
7. Advanced Tax Laws and Practice
8. Drafting, Appearances and Pleadings
9. One elective subject
The criteria for clearing these exams is to score at least 50% in aggregate and at least 40% per subject.
IGP Institute Wishes you a very good luck in your exam results.
Visit: www.igpinstitute.org to know more.